Nowadays, the usage of the website for various niches has become more common among the people for various reasons. Well, by following the WordPress, you may get a chance to bring something professional in terms of delivering the contents to viewers. So, people who often used to handle the process of blogging, then WordPress account can follow by them. In case, if any of them are not at all interested in continue the blogging, then it is necessary to delete WordPress account as well.
For those people who want to delete WordPress, then this discussion will be helpful and supportive for all the time. Also, people who all are looking for the different methods to follow in terms of deleting the WordPress account, then they can follow the below discussion without skipping it.
Method 1: Delete using Softaculous App Installer
In order to delete WordPress account website, you can follow the below method at any time which will be easier for the people as well. When it comes to handling this process, it is necessary for you to follow all the steps without skipping it.
- First of all, it is important for you to manage the login process of the control panel and get ready to open the softaculous app installer.
- By following the above step, then you need to search for the icon WordPress where you should tap on it and open further.
- Here you can witness the WordPress site name and tap on the cross sign in terms of deleting the WordPress account.
- Once clicked with cross button, then you can see that Account will get delete. After that, you will also receive the respective notification regarding the delete WordPress account.
How to delete WordPress.com account?
If you are looking for other methods to follow when it comes to deleting the WordPress.com account, then you can follow the below steps without ignoring it. So, when it comes to following the proper steps, all you need to do is focusing on the respective steps.
- At first, one should keep it in mind that when you are looking forward to deleting the WordPress account, then it is not possible to delete it. However, it is always possible for the people to delete the personal detail and follow further to change the username as well.
- All you need to do is visiting the wordpress.com page and continue the process of login.
- Once the login process is over, then you can see some interface. Now, go ahead to tap on the settings of an account and rename the particular username. In case, if you don’t want to use an account, then change the other details like website address and others.
These are the simple steps where you need to follow and get a chance to delete WordPress account at any time. When it comes to handling this process, then it is necessary for you to follow all the steps without skipping it.
You may also like: Top 5 Website Optimization ways to Improve Rankings